Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Action Figure #47: DC Direct Robin(Damian Wayne)

 My favorite pint-sized brat.

 When it came to getting a 6-inch Robin(Damian Wayne) I didn't have many options. The DCUC figure looked nothing like Damian, odd coming from Mattel, and the other one was a bit taller and based on the animated movies, so DC Direct it was.
 I bought him used, and he came with no accessories, but I didn't care as I have enough Katanas to go around. The sculpt is nice, he look like Damian alright... but my version came with warped legs that make it hard to stand him up. I tried hot water, but it seems like his legs reverted, heh!
 Aaaaaaand much like Cassandra, his articulation is severely limited. Legs can't move to the side, and have barely any range when kicking forwards. Knees and elbows are single jointed, so not much range there either. His size is just perfect.
 This is one lackluster figure, but at least ge looks great alongside my Batfamily figures.

4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment