Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Action Figure #5: S. H. Figuarts Naruto - Kurama Link Mode-

  Sin City's yellow bastard met his match.

 Yellow is my favorite color, so you just know that Naruto Kurama Link Mode is destined to be one of my favorite action figures of all time. While not my favorite version of Naruto, that'd be Six Paths and/or Sage Mode with the coat, I just couldn't resist the pure YELLOW GLORY of this Naruto action figure.
 The guy is your standard SH Figuarts fare when it comes to articulation, double jointed elbows and knees, toe-articulation, he can twist his torso and also has a diaphragm joint, butterfly joins on his arms, the whole 9 yards. He is less plastic-y than the basic Naruto figure, which I rather like since he doesn't seem as frail, although the ends of his bandana ARE hard, frail, plastic, so try not to have him fall down on his back!
 The guy comes with a lot of accessories, which is a bit wasted on me, since once I decided on a face-plate and a handset I never change them, haha. Still, there's a ton of hands and faces, as well as a Oodama Rasengan effect and a Rasenshuriken effect, so there's a lot to play with. I had to put a bit of oil on one of his legs since it was very squeaky, and now it works perfectly fine. He is slightly shorter than your average Marvel Legends Fig, as per usual with the line.
 Yeah, I love this guy. From the color scheme, to how it feels to play around with and how cool he looks. He was a bit overly expensive, since he was a P-Bandai Exclusive, but I don't regret buying him.
 10

No comments:

Post a Comment