Friday, May 31, 2024

Action Figure #79: DC Universe Classics Green Lantern(John Stewart)

  THE Green Lantern... if you grew up watching Justice League TAS!

 I've got a ton of green characters it seems, and we haven't even gotten up to Hulk(Spoilers!) yet! Green Lantern(John Stewart) is not among my most liked Green Lanterns, but he's still probably the second most popular only behind Hal, so of course I needed him in my collection!
 I'll tell you this much, I love how this outfit looks on him. He's had other outfits throughout the years, but this one has just the right amount of green to stand out. They also used a very deep green, which looks very pretty on the figure itself. I purchased him used, so I didn't get the ring effects, bummer! Sculpt-wise, besides the ring and his head, it's just a standard DCUC body.
 Articulation is, well, it's a standard DCUC figure, you know what you're getting.
 I dig this figure, he looks great next to the other Green Lantern figures that I own.
 7.0

No comments:

Post a Comment