Thursday, May 30, 2024

Action Figure #71: Marvel Legends - Silvermane (Spider-man 5-Pack)

  Silvermane, silverbod.

 This was a guy I was waiting for for a while now, since he played a big part in the 70's story of Spider-man, although how Silvermane returned to being an adult was revealed in Daredevil, not fair!
 This guy... this guy scares me, because he was made on the Ultimate Beetle buck, a buck infamous for how much his legs break. So far so good, but he is not a figure I tend to play around with. For what it's worth, everything BUT the feet suit him just fine, and the head-sculpt is great.
 The articulation is great, it's as articulated as the Bucky-Cap mold, so he can do everything your average Marvel Legends can. He comes with two guns... but I have Red Skull wielding the other one at the moment, and he is being displayed against cap, so he needs it more, trust me!
 They got a bit lazy with the feet, but everything else works for cyber-Silvermane. I like him, I just hope his legs don't bit the dust!
7.0 

No comments:

Post a Comment