Friday, May 31, 2024

Action Figure #106: Marvel Legends Shocker(Retro-Carded)

  SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCKER!!!!!!!!(Only 90's kids will understand)

 If it isn't our favorite jobber, Shocker! Can you believe that when he was first introduced he actually could give Spidey some trouble? Nowadays he's but a joke. Makes me cry every time!
 I sincerely love this sculpt. The quilted texture of his costume was actually sculpted and not drawn, which adds a lot to this figure. If it was up to me, I would've painted them black too, but I'll take it anyways. He has unique armbands/hands, and he comes with two different pairs, relaxed and punchy. My one issues, is that just like they did with the original 90's Cyclops and the original Daredevil(Spoilers!) the yellow they used is closed to an orange than a yellow.
 The poseability on this figure is exactly the same as the one on a Bucky-Cap mold, and he is just as tall.
 He's really good. I don't really know why they used the Spider-man Retro-card box on him if he resembles his comic-book counterpart, but I'm not the head of Hasbro now am I?
7.0

No comments:

Post a Comment