Friday, May 31, 2024

Action Figure #105: Dragon Stars Gogeta(Super Saiyan)

  And now, back to the Dragon Stars.

 Well, I had to take a detour to make The Rocketeer the number #100 figure, but back to our regular programming with Dragon Stars Gogeta! Remember when I listed my top 3 favorite Dragon Ball characters? Gogeta is number 4.
 This was one of their latter releases, and it shows. The arms are still slightly shorter than I would've liked, but the sculpting is leagues above the figures I've talked about(Goku Black Rose and Vegeto). Oh! And you can take off his jacket! The yellow hair has white details to make it look even shinier.
 Articulation is similar to what we've seen, but they've added drop-down hips to give more range to the legs. It's OK, but his legs are super squeaky when moving them around. I should add some oil to them. This new sculpt is taller than their previous figures, as you can see, before Goku Black needed his hair to reach Bucky-Cap, now he's almost AS tall without the hair.
 Gogeta is among the best Dragon Stars that I own. It's still not as smooth or well made as a really good Marvel Legends, but they are getting close.
 6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment