Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Action Figure #25: S. H. Figuarts Sailor Mars

  I thought Martians were green.

 Another Sailor Senshi, this time around it's Sailor Mars. Next to Venus, this one was probably my other favorite, so at some point I had to get her too!
 Well... she's pretty much identical to the previous Sailor Moon characters. Much like Venus, she too has articulated strands of her for more dynamic poses, which is pretty neat. And this time too I went for the older figure since I preferred the more saturated color scheme.
 I bought this girl used, so she has two issues... one, she didn't come with the seal/talisman, which is no big deal since I like to have her punching, and two... her right arm keeps falling off while I'm playing around with it. I think it might be the fault of the previous owner since I haven't had this issue with the other two Senshi, so I'll see if I can find a solution to help it stick the peg on her shoulder!
 Once again, I wish I had more to say about the Sailor Moon figures, but they are all so similar! I'm scoring this one a bit lower because her tiny heels make her harder to stand than her allies!
 6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment