Thursday, May 30, 2024

Action Figure #60: Figma #600 Guyver

  I did not plan for Figma #600 to coincide with Figure #60!

 Guyver has always been in my subconscious. It's a really obscure manga, and I never watched the OVAs, but somehow, I've always known about Guyver, and I think that's because I saw the movies when I was younger. Regardless, it's because of this that I've always held a soft-spot for Guyver. Ever since last year, I saw people posting photos with their shiny new Guyver, and I'm not gonna lie, I grew envious... so I had to get my own, even if I had to pay extra!
 Look at this beauty! The teal color they used is perfect, he looks just like he looked in the 2005 anime, and the sculpt is glorious, it looks exactly like Guyver should. That said... be careful with his blades, even the retracted blades are super pointy, and I have stabbed my fingers with them multiple times. There's a reason the Guyver is so deadly!
 The articulation is fantastic too, he's got a ton of range on all of his limbs, and even better, they tried something different with his legs... you can actually push them OUT of the waist to get even more range on his kicks! Legs and elbows are double jointed, he has a waist swivel, bicep swivels and even an ab crunch. And of course, you can open up his pecs to reveal the MEGA SMASHER! One thing to keep in mind, his horn seems a bit fragile, so don't try to bend it! He's as tall as a Bucky Cap mold.
 Guyver is amazing, everything I would've expected out of him and then some. He is probably my favorite Figma among the few I own(Spoilers!).
 10


No comments:

Post a Comment