Thursday, May 30, 2024

Action Figure #69: DC Direct Green Lantern(Simon Baz)

  Simon says Green!

 I'm gonna be completely honest here... Green Lantern(Simon Baz) is another character I know absolutely nothing about, but I've loved ever since I first saw him because I think he looks really cool. Honestly, I think he hasn't even made a cameo in the Green Lantern comics I've read, but I just think that he looks really cool.
 Well... this is another DC Direct figure that looks really cool. He has this shine to the green that makes it stand out even from my other Green Lantern figures(Spoilers!), and there's a lot of sculpted detail on his body. Supposedly he comes with a gun, but I bought him used, so he is using Red Hood's at the moment.
 But just as with most DC Direct figures, the great sculpt comes with little articulation. Legs only go forward and backward, and very little at that, his arms have poor range, but every joint is single jointed, so there's not much you can do.
 So... yeah, another decent looking figure that you really can't pose much.
 6.0

No comments:

Post a Comment