Friday, May 31, 2024

Action Figure #89: DC Universe Classics Parasite

 I hate leeches.

 Once again... I don't actually own the double pack, just the Parasite figure, so forget about Superman.... at least this one. Yes, Spoilers!
 Look at this thing! He looks huge, and he looks ugly, I love him. I think no other DCUC figure has this body, which makes him extra special. And that head sculpt! It's so ugly! This guy rocks.
 Articulation is the standard DCUC. He can be a bit hard to stand with both soles touching the ground, but if you don't mind that, he can get himself into a number of cool poses. He is slightly taller than a Buck- Cap mold when standing straight, but he looks better when his torso is slightly bent. 
 I honestly love this guy, I love having more... freaky characters in my collection, and this guy fits the bill!
8.0

No comments:

Post a Comment