Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Action Figure #40: S. H. Figuarts Sakura Haruno Inheritor of Tsunade's Indomitable Will

  The most useless character in Naruto gets her own figure!

 She might be one of the worst written characters in the story of manga, but even Sakura Haruno deserves her own figure.... although she might be the worst designed Naruto Figuarts as well.
 The sculpt is excellent, she looks just like her anime counterpart, and I've zero complaints in that regard. She even comes with a very cool energy-punch thingie. And her limbs have as much articulation range as the boys, that said....
 Her elbow joints are very wobbly, they feel as if they could break at any point. What's more, I don't trust her arm joints. Instead of being balls, like with Sasuke(Spoilers!) and Naruto, or, well, any other Figuarts that I own, the arm-shoulder joint is made up of two plates that are joined together as if in a clasp. Every time I move her arms up and down I worry that it's gonna break. Why did they design her like this? Was the ball-jointed shoulders so much more expensive? As per usual, she's smaller than the Bucky-Cap mold.
 Sakura is... she's fine, but she feels like one of the worst designed Figuarts that I own. Sure, she has better articulation than the Sailor Senshi I wrote about earlier, but the joints don't feel as sturdy. I mean, only time will tell if my fears are well founded or not, but there's no denying that the other figures in the line were better designed.
 6.5


No comments:

Post a Comment