Friday, May 31, 2024

Action Figure #104: DC Multiverse The Ray

  Light a ray of light, but human... a human ray!

 Could it be? Could The Ray be another character I know nothing about but I thought the figure was cool so I bought it? Almost. He looked cool AND he was super cheap. So there's that.
 As I mentioned before, who is this guy? I don't know, but he looks cool as hell. The white and gold looks amazing, even if the navy blue jacket makes him look like a trumpeter or somethin'. He seems to use the same mold as their Red Hood figure, which is fine by me as this guy looks completely different. But yeah, great color choices all around.
 The articulation is exactly the same as Red Hood's, so he is one of the few Multiverse characters to have feet pivots, but, the jacket does hamper the range on his arms when you try to push them close to the torso. He is slightly taller than a Bucky-Cap... thanks to the crest on his helmet!
 This guy looks great, so much so that I actually wikipedia'd him, and he doesn't sound half bad!
 7.0

No comments:

Post a Comment