Friday, May 31, 2024

Action Figure #88: Marvel Legends Cyclops(Toys-R-Us Exclusive)

 I call this one X-Clops.

 This was the costume that Cyclops wore the moment I fell in love with him. Was he a bit expensive? Of course, it's an old figure and it's also one of those annoying retailers exclusives, but I needed him in my collection.
 The sculpt is, well... he is just a very basic Bucky-Cap mold with an unique head and a belt. Mine's not the only one that came with the paint on the X of his mask a bit off-centered. It can be seen in the photos, how part of the sculpted X is flesh colored, which is a bit of a bummer.
 Articulation... it's a Bucky-Cap mold, what else can I say?
 He... he gets the job done, y'know? I mean, this is the design itself, so it's not like I can fault Hasbro for doing their job, I mean... what else could they have done? I still like it because I like this version of Cyclopes, but.... yeah, it's just a Bucky Cap mold with no accessories.

6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment