Thursday, May 30, 2024

Action Figure #57: DC Multiverse Red Robin

  This is one angry looking Tim.

 When I think of Tim Drake as the Red Robin, I usually picture him with less green and more red. Like his all-red costume, but, at the end of the day, he's just marketed like this.
 I think this figure is really good looking, although a bit too mean looking for what would be my idea of Tim. Regardless, I think he looks really cool, modern Robin designs have always managed to make the pixie-boot tooting costume into something that looks badass. He comes with his trusty Bo staff.
 He features the updated articulation from the Multiverse line, alongside double-jointed elbows, which not every Multiverse figure has! He can get a lot of really cool poses, particularly when wielding his staff. His ab crunch is sometimes a bit hard to get to due to the cape, but no biggie. He is taller than the Bucky-Cap mold as well as the average DCUC figure, which... honestly, in this case it IS a bit bothersome, since Tim should be shorter!
 Red Robin is a really great figure, I love how badass he looks. If it was up to me, I would've made him a smidge shorter, but I'll take it!
8.0

No comments:

Post a Comment