Thursday, May 30, 2024

Action Figure #74: DC Multiverse Ninja Batman BAF

  If you asked me, that's a Samurai, not a Ninja.

 I kinda cheated to get my hands on Batman Ninja, because I bought the complete figure off of Ebay. Sue me.
 This guy is a massive unit. He is a great representation of Batman as he was in the movie, and he's got a lot of details everywhere, just look at the battle skirt and all the tiny yellow details! He looks amazing, really, there was no way I wasn't getting this guy.
 And despite looking SO good, he still has all the articulation that Mattel's new Multiverse line had. Swivels on the arms, legs and waist, ab crunch, double-jointed elbows and knees, he's got it all. The cape doesn't bother too much when posing him either. And did I mention he was a massive unit? Because he's as tall as a McFarlane figure. The Bucky-Cap model is so short in comparison
 This guy is amazing, and despite being so tall, he still looks great next to other figures, because he looks so imposing, as he should, this is Ninja Batman!
 8.5

No comments:

Post a Comment