Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Action Figure #6: Marvel Legends - Baron Zemo Sr.(Baron Zemo Armin Zola double pack)

  Daddy wears a sock on his head too.

 I'm not the biggest fan of Captain America in general, so I'm not the biggest fan of his villains either, but I couldn't resist having Baron Zemo Sr. join my figures.
 The guy is a pretty basic figure, which makes sense, as he has a very basic design. Regardless, despite how basic he looks... I kinda dig him! He's got your average ML articulation, and the soft-plastic over his legs doesn't get in the way of his legs moving, which is pretty cool. 
 He comes with an extra head, but the furry collar stayed too loose with it, so I went for the sock. He also comes with a sword, with a black grip and a golden guard, unlike his son's yellow sword. Both swords have the same mold, however. He stands ever so slightly taller than a bucky cap mold.
 He's fine, y'know? There's nothing worth writing home about here, but he is fine. The articulation is good and smooth and the figure is a good representation of the character.
6.0


No comments:

Post a Comment