Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Action Figure #20: S. H. Figuarts 20th Anniversary Sailor Moon

  Just FYI, the Moon is not a Planet.

 Well... I actually bought this Sailor Moon used, so she's missing a face plate and the box, but everything else is here, and, to be honest, alongside Sailor Jupiter, I don't care as much about her as the I do about the other Sailor Senshi.
 She looks fine. Her hair features two tones, which is a curious idea, and this one uses the 'Anime Color' re-edition articulation, so her joints feel sturdier than on my Sailor Venus. That said, on the same token, being part of the 'Anime Color' re-releases means that her colors are more crayon-ish, which I don't like as much, but at least I've got Usagi covered!
 She came with an obscene amount of hands, as well as her heart-rod... but no Luna, which is a bit disappointing. Maybe Raidou's Gotou can play her part! Once again, she's slightly shorter than your Buck-Cap mold.
 I wish I had more to say about her... but I don't. Sailor Moon Figuarts' figures have less articulation than the rest of their releases, and besides her being able to twirl her ponytails... there's not much to say about her. She's fine, honestly!
 7.0

No comments:

Post a Comment