Thursday, July 13, 2017

Now Playing: Spider-man - Web of Shadows(Playstation 3)

 Now we're talkin'!
 I just spent way more time than anyone should scourging buildings for Spider-collectibles... and it was FUN. Now this is what I expected out of a next-gen Spider-man game, it looks downright beautiful. Combat seems fast and simple, I love being able to switch suits on a whim.

 The new swinging is taking me a little to get used to. First of all, there's no real easy way to cling to buildings besides blocking, which is a bit counterintuitive, but worst of all, they inverted camera controls. After game and game and game and game using a certain camera control scheme this is throwing me outta wack. I hope I can get used to it.

 Nevertheless, this one is shaping up to be the best Spider-man game yet. Fantastic swinging and fantastic combat? Too true to be true... or is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment