Friday, September 20, 2024

Action Figure #429: DC Universe Classics Zatanna Zatara

 To quote Dynasty Warriors 2: Do you belieeeeeeeeeeve in magiiiiiiiiic?!
 So, I desperately wanted a Zatanna Zatara figure, but this DCUC figure was obscenely expensive... until I found a good deal on a used figure missing the wand, so... I finally have the kind of Zatanna figure I wanted!
 Look at her. Just look at her. This just might be the most beautiful female figure out of the DCUC figure. While she has the flat behind all other female figures of the line have, they knocked it out of the park with the rest of the figure. Her outfit looks great, the expression on her face is great, the net-socks are great, and the color-scheme is lovely. I love how she looks. The top hat has a little tab on the inside so that you can lock it onto her had. I had... mixed luck getting it to stick.
 Same articulation as other DCUC figures, except that her legs don't move to the sides. I don't really mind, to be honest. She's as tall as the bucky cap mold.
 Adorably dated, I love this figure. I'm so happy I got to get her on the cheap, because the other Zatanna figures aren't as classic, or on this scale, but this? If you ask me, this is the perfect Zatanna Zatara figure.
9.0

No comments:

Post a Comment