Friday, September 20, 2024

Action Figure #425: DC Universe Classics Crime Syndicate Owlman

  He is the night, he is vengeance, he is Owlman.

 Power Ring was up next, but since he suffered a leg accident... Owlman is up now. I would've been just fine owning only this one... but I just went ahead and got all five figures.
 Owlman is, much like Johnny Quick, my only other Crime Syndicate figure that managed to keep his legs. I actually really like how this guy came out. The cape is a bit cumbersome, but being a bit soft, you can move it around to suit your needs. Since he is based on Owlman's classsic-est's look, he tows the line between cheesy and badass, and I'm fine with it.
 Same as any other DCUC figure. The cape does get in the way of his arms, but you can lift his cape a bit and get more range.
 Well... I like how he came out. And I'm happy that even though he has yellowed a bit... his legs haven't broken!
7.0

No comments:

Post a Comment