Friday, September 20, 2024

Action Figure #427: DC Universe Classics Crime Syndicate Ultraman

  Ultra is definitely better than Super. Maybe even better than Mega.

 Last, but not least, comes Ultraman, the Superman equivalent.
 Well... as you can see, this one is the biggest victim of yellowing. Sure, one of his legs broke, but I managed to salvage it. Regardless... yeah, the yellowing is impossible to ignore on this one. That said, and this is not a cope, I don't think it looks all that bad on him, and it breaks up the blue. I also love his expression, it's full of disgust, as if whoever he is facing is but a worm to him.
 Need I add anything about articulation on DCUC figures? I'll just add that the elbows are a bit wonky... it might be because it's old plastic, or maybe because of the silver plates on his elbows, but they could be better.
 So... yeah this guy is nothing special, I love the expression on his face, but I don't like the yellowing on him.
5.5

No comments:

Post a Comment