Friday, September 20, 2024

Action Figure #423: DC Universe Classics Crime Syndicate Johnny Quick

  I'm guessing he is quick.

 Well, ever since I found out that DCUC covered Owlman I've wanted these figures, so why not get the five pack, right? Starting off with Johnny Quick!
 Well... I bought these figures new in box, and while the yellowing was visible in the seller's photos... I didn't expect the plastic to be so brittle. Thankfully, Johnny Quick hasn't suffered any breaks... Regardless, as far as this guy goes... he looks silly. Clearly based on his very first design, he's not the coolest looking villain ever.
 Articulation and size is, well, as it always is with DCUC figures.
 Honestly, he is decent, but I'm not particularly fond of his design. Too silly for my taste. But as an action figure? He's alright.
5.0

No comments:

Post a Comment