Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Action Figure #414: Marvel Legends Fantastic 4 Wolverine/Spider-man 2-Pack Wolverine

  So... the fantastic 6? 6 claws, 6 members... it just makes sense!

 I only wanted this 2-Pack for the blue Spidey, I didn't really need another Wolverine, which I find it funny considering how much I loved the guy when I was younger and how many Wolverines I owned as a kid!
 Well, this guy is pretty much just Heat-Claws Wolverine with another paint deco. I don't think this shade of blue works particularly well on Wolvie, but it's not half bad, and he probably goes well alongside the blue/black Fantastic 4 figures.
 As for the articulation... it's the standard Bucky-cap articulation albeit with butterfly joints.... but, for whatever reason, he has no boot swivels. It's not a big deal, but it's a bit surprising. His is a bit shorter than Bucky Cap, as he should be.
 A small issue I had with the guy... the shoulder sockets are too small for shoulders, so as pictures above... the plastic is chipping when I raise the arms. This is a bit odd considering it's pretty much the same buck as Heat-Claws Wolvie.
 This Wolverine is fine, but nothing worth writing home about. And there's not much to say about him, really. It's just a Wolverine in blue, nothing more, nothing less.
6.0

No comments:

Post a Comment