Friday, September 20, 2024

Action Figure #426: DC Universe Classics Crime Syndicate Power Ring

  He's green, and this time, he is mean!

 Ultraman was up next, but the superglue on Power Ring has finally dried, so... he gets his turn next. 
 Power Ring is an evil take on Hal Jordan, and I like him. His logo reminds me of two fishes crossed-over, but other than that, I like it. I don't really have much to add, next to Ultraman, he is the closest to his counterpart, and I like his look. He is very angry, and the pointy mask makes him look evil, which suits him really well.
 Same usual articulation and height as other DCUC figures, nothing new to add here!
 He's fine. I'm disappointed that both of his legs broke... but I managed to keep the forward/backward movement, so I'm satisfied with my fix. He looks so much like Hal that I think he looks great as the evil counterpart.
6.0

No comments:

Post a Comment