Monday, September 2, 2024

Action Figure #412: Jada Toys Dhalsim

  Time to stretch my legs.

 Sometimes I wish I was Dhalsim so that instead of getting up to fetch myself something I could just stretch my limbs. The final character rounding up Wave II of  Jada's SFII's figures is Dhalsim, the stretchy guy.
 So, with this guy what you get is four bendy-rubber limbs to simulate his stretchy limbs, an alternate head-sculpt and two alternate hands. Dhalsim has a few details I really liked, for instance, the bracelets hang loose on his arms, the necklace is a rubbery piece that also hangs loose around his neck, and, lastly, his earrings are made out of a tiny metal cable, which looks really neat. The only real thing I'd complain about is that I think the yellow paint should've been a tad brighter, as this looks a bit too beige for my taste.
 I mean... what can I say about the articulation? Jada doesn't skimp out here, so he has the same articulation as previous figures. He's highly possable and fun to play with. He is slightly shorter than the Bucky Cap mold.
 I don't know how well the bendy limbs will hold out under the passage of time, but the rest of the figure is top-notch, as per usual with this line.
8.5

No comments:

Post a Comment