Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Action Figure #416: DC Universe Classics Mightiest Mortals Black Adam

  I think he is more of a tanned Adam.

 It's been a long time coming, but finally I have one of DC's most important Anti-Heroes of the decade, Black Adam. I'm really not sure of what impelled his popularity forward so much in recent years, but it is what it is, and he looks kinda cool, so I don't mind.
 Well, this guy has a very simple design, but I love how he came out. He has this haughty aura to him, similar to Namor, widow peak and everything, and I think the figure came out really nice. He is painted in black and yellow, with gold wristbands that look really nice on him.
 Articulation is... well, it's DCUC's standard fare, and his is slightly taller than the Bucky-Cap mold.
 He is a really solid figure. Mine was packaged in for son long that one of the legs is a bit warped, but nothing hot water can't fix. I love he looks, really, the DCUC standard duck is very heroic despite its age, so he looks really cool anywhere.
8.0

No comments:

Post a Comment