Thursday, September 19, 2024

Action Figure #420: Marvel Legends The Cabal TaskMaster

  Despite the skull-head, he is not Ghost Rider's cousin.

 Well, I don't think I really needed a classic Taskmaster, but much like with Dr. Doom, while at first I thought I got a cooler version of the character... I did a massive Spider-man reading starting from the very first Amazing Fantasy, the classic looks just grew on me.
 And well... this guy is great. He is built on the Vulcan body, which means I had to strengthen the shoulder pegs and arm-sockets with super glue, which sucks about modern Marvel Legends, but, that aside, this buck is great for him. He also comes with a fair amount of hands, a sword, a shield, an arrow and a bow. The orange, blue and white orange scheme is not the most menacing... but he's a good looking figure.
 Articulation-wise.... well, it's the Vulcan mold. It's good. Had to apply glue to the arms, but you know the gist of it. He is slightly taller than Bucky-Cap.
 After applying the minor glue-fixes... well, he is a decent fig. He look really nice, feels really nice and has a nice amount of accessories.
7.0

No comments:

Post a Comment