Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Action Figure #415: Marvel Legends Fantastic 4 Wolverine/Spider-Man 2-Pack Spider-Man

  I guess this one was bitten by four fantastic spiders?

 And now, the reason I bought this 2-Pack... Blue Spider-Man!
 So... this is a repaint of the Amazing Fantasy Spider-Man but in blue. That's all there is to him... but I really like how he looks. It's a different style for Spidey, that's for sure, and he comes with as many hands as you'd like him to have!
 Articulation and size is exactly the same as Amazing Fantasy Spider-Man.
 One small issue this guy has is that they didn't even bother to fill the ports on his arms for the webbings he doesn't come with. A bit lazy, but that's Hasbro for ya.
 This guy is great, but, at the end of the day, he is nothing more than a paint-deco swap. He is not a mandatory figure for a Spider-man collection, or something anybody really needs... but I'm happy with it, I love adding more Spider-men to my collection.
8.0

No comments:

Post a Comment