Friday, September 20, 2024

Action Figure #424: DC Universe Classics Crime Syndicate Superwoman

 She's not wonderful, she's just super.
 Well, much like Johnny Quick, this isn't my favorite version ever of Superwoman, but she certainly looks better!
 Another victim of yellowing, brittle-ing plastic.. this girl lost both girl legs, but I was able to salvage both of them, and she can even move one of them forward. I think, despite her accident, this is a good looking figure, at least from the waist up. The design is good, and the sculpt is good too.
 Superwoman follows the norm with DCUC female figures, nothing new to add here. Mine is further gimped due to yellowed plastic, which makes me sad.
 I'll try to be fair and not discount her points for the articulation she should have.... and I think she is a good figure. DCUC can do much better, but it's good.
6.0

No comments:

Post a Comment