Saturday, March 15, 2014

Now Playing: Kirby's Return to Dream Land

 So, a mate came home and now I'm kinda stuck playing this one for March.
 Ever played Kirby? Well, more of the same. To be fair, movesets feel a bit more fleshed out, but it's the same old movesets you've used since the SNES!... Although, to be fair, I did come across a couple of new ones(Grass and Water, one is incredibly overpowered in an already easy game and the other is pretty fun to use).

 There's a new feature actually, Super versions of Powers, but they are to be used in specific places during certain stages, and I feel that they bring the game to a halt, as the screen darkens as Kirby strikes a little pose before using the power, quite underwhelming and dull.

 Multiplayer is fun 'n all, but why oh why does Player 1 get stuck as Kirby? I want to play as MetaKnight! So what if I get screwed out of collectibles, it should be my choice, and if there are other players involved, let them be Kirby and let me be Metaknight. Actually, players 1-3 can be either a different colored Kirby, Waddle Dee, Metaknight or Dedede, so unfair!

 Overall? It's alright, as most Kirby games are, nothing special. Wish they'd bring Kirby 64's power fusion back, now that was a fun gimmick!

No comments:

Post a Comment