Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Archile's Grab Bag: Grey skies edition

 Sure looks like it's gonna rain today, dang it!
  Bravely Default: Often referred as the true successor to the Final Fantasy series, I've been keeping an eye out on it, and the demo was fantastic. Oh, and the how censorship debacle? It's ridiculous how people would complain when it's merely cosmetic, and simply desexualizes some very stupid looking costumes, it makes the girls look better, and it's not like they removed content, geez.
  Aquapazza: My quest to own all fighting game continues, scratch another one off the list.
  Street Fighter Alpha 3 MAX: Street Fighter 3 is my favorite Street Fighter series, but very close second is the Alpha series, with Alpha 3 on top. I understand mos people prefer 2, due to balancing issues, but I love the huge amount of characters and the variety of modes you can use each character with.
  Orphen - Scion of Sorcery: Since I've been getting reacquainted with the anime series, might as well do so with the game as well. I remember it being terrible, a terrible, terrible RPG, but the series is quite good(So far, Nostalgia don't fail me) so maybe I can tolerate it. Hopefully.
  Dungeon Explorer: Back when the DS was my main system of choice, Dungeon Explorer quickly became my favorite game on the System back when it was released, I would play it and replay it many times over and with multiple classes, yet, whenever I saw videos of the PSP version, it just looked so much better. Looks can be deceiving, true, but I just need to give this one a whirl!
 Patapon/Loco Roco Dual Pack: I don't have much to say about these, it was a cheap package, and it included some fairly unique games.

No comments:

Post a Comment