Thursday, March 13, 2014

Archile's Grab bag: Tales of Thursday edition

 It's here! 
  Open up!
 Tales of VS: I've been a fan of the Tales of series ever since I played the translated ROM of Tales of Phantasia for the SNES. I love SNES RPGs almost as much as Playstation 1's, and Phantasia mixed the real-time battles from Seiken Densetsu 3, my favorite SNES RPGS, with the time travelling aspect of Chrono Trigger. Unlike Chrono Trigger, there were only two time periods, and you couldn't switch at will until the very end. Tales of Phantasia was a fantastic game and I fell in love with it, playing as many games as I could in the series. I've finished most of the games that made it state-side(Destiny(Which I need to buy!), Phantasia(GBA), Abyss(PS2), Graces F, Xillia, Symphonia and Symphonia Dawn of the New World), plus, I'm now playing Destiny 2(Eternia for Japanese players), only missing are Vesperia(Don't have a 360), the PSP one(Which I am gonna get ASAP!) and Legendia.
 I love the Tales of Series, and them making a fighter out of it was a dream come true. Kinda...

No comments:

Post a Comment