Monday, June 3, 2013

Progress Report 6/3/13

 Well, because, why not? I might make Progress Reports a weekly thing. So, right now I´m playing two games: LoK: Blood Omen 2 and Injustice, and here´s the skinny:

 Blood Omen 2: It´s clunky, in a lot of ways, but it´s really fun. I just started chapter 7, out of 11 I believe, so I´m nearing it´s end. Kinda.

 Injustice: After completing Story Mode, instead of tackling the "Battle Mode" I went to the Star Labs. I just finished Deathstroke´s missions(Which means I´ll deal with mission 81/240 next) and... dunno. Some of the missions are kinda interesting, the ones where you have to fight while avoiding stuff or the such. The mini-game type missions however, are a pain in the... I mean, most of them are meh, but they had the Dual Shock 3 in mind. By Harley´s shooting Gallery I said "Eff it" and switched to the pad. Thing is, when I see a Squarem and I have to press it, my finger memory reacts to the shape, whereas when using a Stick I´ve to think first about which button stands for the square... not nice. And Shazam´s last mission?... Le no.

 After I´m done with either of them, I think I´ll take War of the Monsters for a ride. I loved that game so much. Also, any day now I will tackle Devil Summoner 2´s last boss. I started this game last year, but I never finished. The last boss kicked my butt, so I fused loads of new demons, with Physical resistances but never went for the rematch. Any day now.

No comments:

Post a Comment