Sunday, June 16, 2013

"First" Archimpressions: State of Emergency

 My kind of game.
 This game is amazing. Kinda. Maybe. Maybe not. So, this game is VERY arcadey, specially Chaos mode. Revolution, which is the mode I'm gonna tackle first, feels like GTA on a smaller scale. Certain NPCs give you missions, you complete them, rinse and repeat. The protection missions are a pain in the... they get really hard, as they are relentless. Still, I feel as if that's not the meat of the game.... oh no, that would be Chaos.
 Chaos mode has no story, just different modes. Time Attack(3,5,10 minute variations), Last Clone Standin and unlimited time. In this mode, there are no real missions, but objectives, and weapons spawn on various points throughout the map. This mode is much more fun, but I feel it might be a tad more time consuming(Even though there are a lot of missions in Revolution mode), which is why I left it for later.
 Oh well, first Impressions? I like it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment