Monday, June 10, 2013

Progress Report 6/10/13

 Status:
 Injustice: Woot! All misions finally done! They were... eh, I didn´t really care about them, but at least they are there. Now I´ma tackle Battle mode, objective? Try each mode at least once, attain all endings, get all costumes.

 War of the Monsters: Completed! Well, as much as I could. Turns out I need a Twisted Metal Black savefile to unlock Agamo´s last costume. I didn´t try the mini-games, since I need another person to try them AND who would I convince to try them out when the game itself is so much fun? Review later today or tomorrow.

 Next Gamez: SMT: DS 2? I need to finish it, dammit!. This week I should be getting a couple of PS1 games, I think I might want to replay Bushido Blade 2. Maybe. Perhaps. Mayhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment