Saturday, June 1, 2013

"First" Archimpressions: Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen 2

 Yes, this means Chrono Cross is finished and awaiting judgement.
 I remember loving this game as a kid, so of course I had to get it. Just cleared chapter 1, controls are kinda wonky, but they are serviceable. Combat is a bit blander than what I remembered, but it gets the job done. One thing I love is drinking blood, they made it oh so satisfying, it feels so good you kinda don´t care about the inocents!.
 It feels very... early Ps2ish with a mix of PCish port. It´s hard to put into words, but it definitly feels like that(I´m not crazy). Two big dislikes? No subtitles, not that I mind since the voice actors are pretty good and deliver their lines very clearly, but with my TV(It´s crazy, I swear) who knows.... I also hate how the Right Analog stick camera control is inverted, and there is no option to change it. Not cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment