Monday, June 17, 2013

Progress Report 6/17/2013

 Status:
 Rival Schools: I'm playing through the Arcade Mode, getting both good and bad endings for all characters. I love the story mode and how they made it. So far, Batsu, Hinata, Kyosuke, Hyo, Raizo, Sakura, Akira(Helmetless), Hayato and Daigo done. Also, I played the evolution disc for kicks and finished it with Batsu, not that it matters.

 State of Emergency: I'm halfway through revolution mode, gonna do the third stage in a few minutes. I will probably finish this one this week

 Justice League Heroes: Well, I might have to replay it later, since I'm playing it co-op with my sister, it means we are skipping cutscenes and paying no attention to other stuff. I know the characters are talking, we make fun of what they say, but I'm not paying attention to the delivery nor anything! It also means that it could take a while before I finish it...

 Next gamez: SMT: Devil Survivor 2, I swear I'm gonna finish you one of these days! I'll play The Legend of Dragoon after I'm done with either Rival Schools or State of Emergency.

No comments:

Post a Comment