Wednesday, June 12, 2013

New adquisitions!

 Eh... lots of them
 Let's see....

 DoA 2: Hardcore: Actually a replacement disc, but I will play it again and review it. The copy I have was a used copy from Gamestop, came with the console. It actuall runs quite fine, but it's incredibly scratched and won't run the CG gallery. Besides, no Instruction Booklet... 'till now!

 Robotech: Battlecry: I loved this game. I never watched Macross nor Robotech nor anything, but I loved this game, and I'm not into airplane shooting games either, guess morphing into a Mech helps!

 Rival Schools: I knew about this game, but I was never interested in it.... 'till I played it's demo included in Pocket Fighter. I think I had more fun with that demo than with the game itself. It was insane, all this ground recoveries, and it was so fast! And it looked nice, albet blocky. Ah well, I got the Rival Schools 2 game, japanese only, and I loved it. And I guess I won't be missing Eiji and Ran(I think those were their names? The Swimmer and the Camera girl).

 State of Emergency: True, I was part of the million of suckers who read "Rockstar" and thought, for the longest time, that it was developed by them. REGARDLESS, I enjoyed the game for what it was. I even had the PC version.

 Bushido Blade 2: I can't wait to play this one. Which is why I will probably leave it for later. I loved this game, like most of the games I purchased this time, heh.

 The Legend of Dragoon: I actually didn't like this game very much. Surprsing, as it has a red-associated main character, who controls flame, wields a sword, is related to Dragons and has an alternate form. That's like my recipie for Love. I always felt the game was a bit of a drag as it made you re-treck through dungeons, if they were on your way. Also, I think I found some of the bosses a bit hard. However, a Man's gotta do what a Man's gotta do, and if that means beating LoD and finally reach a final judgement, then so be it.

 I will probably tackle these games in this order:
DoA 2, Robotech, State of Emergency, Rival Schools, Bushido Blade 2 and then... Legend of Dragoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment