Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Archile's Grab bag: JOJO FINALLY ARRIVED Edition

 I'm reusing yesterday's package photo, sue me.
 DmC - Devil May Cry: This game had quite the tumultuous release, didn't it? And it was all because of the hair. People will always cry foul, that that was an excuse that the devs used to make people with "real" complaints look bad, but c'mon, they started hating the game when all they had seen was the redesign, and once the demos and footage from the game started rolling in, they finally got real ammo, but the initial complaints? All about the hair or how Dante looked. I liked the very first redesign, but after they showed how it looked like the game director's, then I understood why people disliked it so much.... And then they slightly redesigned Dante again, so that he wouldn't look like Taneem(The director) anymore. And nowadays everyone gets mad about the tiniest littlest thing, like the scene with the wig, where those that disliked the redesign started calling it a slap on the face. I've been a long time fan, and I thought that scene was hilarious, even more so since Dante ends with white hair, learn to take a joke, like Bad Boxart Megaman in Street Fighter X Tekken, sheesh.
  OutRun 2006 - Coast 2 Coast: I'm not a racing game guy, I mean, when was the last time I had a Racing game in one of these? Regardless, I've always had a soft spot for the Outrun series, and this one looks pretty nice.
  JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - All Star Battle: IT'S FINALLY HERE!!! YES, JUST INSTALLED IT, YES YES YES!
  Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2: I loved Tenkaichi 3, and after trying out Raging Blast 2's demo, I thought that they had ruined the controls. I tried the demo a second time, and while I didn't hate the control as much, I wasn't convinced. I was convinced after seeing how many people where saying that the controls were actually simplified, so I shouldn't have been having so much trouble with them....
 Dexter's Laboratory - Robot Rampage: Elevator Action+Dexter's Laboratory, two things I used to love. I never owned this game, but after reading about it in a Magazine, I knew I had to had it... but I never did. I did manage to get a ROM and play it on an emulator, and I liked it a ton, but way back then, I wasn't savvy enough as to buy online.... So I might as well fulfill my childhood now!

No comments:

Post a Comment