Monday, May 19, 2014

Archile's Grab bag: I wanted Jojo but it didn't arrive today Edition

 Obligatory Package Photo, move along now....
 Spectral VS Generation: I'm not familiar with either franchise, but I've been wanting to play this one for quite a long while now! Seems like a pretty neat, oldschool 2D Fighter, even if poorly balanced.
 Rengoku II - The Stairway to H.E.A.V.E.N.: Finally I brought this one over, poor thing was all alone in Miami waiting to come into my hands.
 Dragon Ball Z - Ultimate Tenkaichi: Not only one of the worst Dragon Ball games ever created, it looks like a terrible, terrible game. But the graphics look downright amazing, and it's finally reasonably cheap, so I said... Why not?.... I think I'm a masochist.
 Dragon Ball - Tenkaichi Tag Team: Since I bought a bad DBZ game, I needed to buy a good one to balance the force... or something. I tried out the demo, took a bit to get used to it, but it's good.
 Jeanne D'Arc: This one... I've been wanting to play it ever since I've heard of it, before I even bought the PSP. To be fair, I used to love Strategy RPGs, but that love is long gone, still, my... nostalgia? demanded me to play this one.
 Half-Minute Hero: Looks mighty interesting, and people keep talking about it to this day(Maybe because it got a sequel, heh), so why not?
Kenka Bancho - Badass Rumble: Look at the name. Badass Rumble. How could I not get this one?

No comments:

Post a Comment