Monday, July 28, 2014

Now Playing: Outrun 2006 Coast 2 Coast

 Can't call me nooow, can't call me noooooow
 This game is what fun is made out of. I don't really like Racing games, but I've always had a soft spot for Outrun, mostly due to the fact that it feels more like a... racing game adventure than a racing game per se. And the new 3D graphics make it feel even more of an adventure.

 Initially I couldn't finish a single round, but after mastering the art of drifting I managed to, and let me tell ya, when you are going at top speeds, cruising through the fantastic locales, drifting alongside some phenomenal tracks(Night Flight being my favorite so far)... it feels amazing, AMAZING.

 I also found out that there are some PSP exclusives. thanks Sega. There's at least 1 unlockable on each catergory that requires you to link up with the PSP version of the game, because you really need to own the same game twice. Sigh, after I'm done with the game and unlocking everything myself, I'm gonna try the "100% cheat" and see if it unlocks the PSP exclusives, if it doesn't.... am I gonna be angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment