Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Archile's Grab Bag: Early Wednesday Edition

  New package!
  Dishonored - Game of the Year Edition: I've been wanting to play this one for a while, but since loads of DLC kept getting released I chose to wait. And here we are!
  God of War - Ascension: The God of War series is surprisingly good, and for some reason they decided to go back in time instead of continuing the story(We all know Kratos is alive). Hardcore fans of the series call it the worst in the series, and to be honest, knowing that it's yet another sequel kinda makes it feel less exciting.
  Mass Effect Trilogy: Another game(series) I've been wanting to play for a long long while, but decided to wait for a GOTY or a Collection.
  Spawn - Armageddon: Spawn on the PS1 looks terrible, Spawn on the Dreamcast looks like my kind of game, Spawn on the PS2... got mixed reviews, but I kinda liked it! It was time I got it again.
  Crash Team Racing: I've never been much of a fan of racing games, but I do love Crash, and since I plan to play every major Crash game I had to get it. Except Crash Bash, screw Bash.
  Samurai Champloo - Sidetracked: While I loved the series, I never much cared for the game... until I found out Suda 51 was involved. I need to play this.
Crash Bandicoot - The Wrath of Cortex: Part of my Play all Crash games mission, the loading times sure are annoying.... ah well, I think I will go through 1 to 3 before tackling Wrath of Cortex(4).

No comments:

Post a Comment