Saturday, February 3, 2018

Now Playing: True Crime - Streets of LA

 Being a videogame, it makes it fictional crime. Just sayin'
The red GH label... actually kinda fits the cover.
 I used to love this game. I played it on the PS2, never finished it but liked it so much that when my PS2 died I bought it on PC, all four discs, and cleared it 100% on all routes. It was probably my favorite open world game at the time, and I realize why: The combat is quite competent, even if a bit clunky.

 I'm all the way to chapter 3 and that's pretty much how I feel about the entire game: It's pretty good, but very rough around the edges. Driving is acceptable, but a bit stiff. Shooting is alright, but taking cover could've been smoother. Combat is fun, but repetitive.

 What I mean to say is... True Crime's still got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment