Friday, February 16, 2018

Now Playing: Le Mans 24 Hours

 Not.... not what I though it'd be.
The cover screams 'low budget', but it actually isn't.
 So... I thought that Le Mans was something more like... a country-wide race or somethin' like that. Turns out it means doing laps on the same track for a grand total of 24 hours. Definitely not what I expected. However.... the game is rather fun, and the soundtrack is bloody phenomenal, so I'm not too peeved.

 The game is more of a sim than an arcade racer, which kinda sucks, but it can accommodate to my tastes, with automatic braking and automatic transmission. IT made taking curves all that much easier, since a Sim is less about tight maneuvering and more about planning how to slow down for curves. Still, with these two options I'm able to enjoy the game and play it more casually, which helps when Racing isn't your favorite genre, particularly the Simulator kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment