Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Archile's Grab-bag: First o'2018 Edition

 NEW YEAR MEANS NEW PACKAGES WHICH MEANS MO' GAMES.
  Well, I guess I should get my trusty package-opening-knife to get the job done...
 Digimon World 4: Originally I wasn't planning on playing this one since it looked terrible. But then I learned it had a two player mode. And then I learned that it has the X-antivirus versions of certain 'mons so... here I am. Gonna be playing it soon, before I finish Grandia Xtreme even!
 Prince of Persia - The Forgotten Sands(Wii): It's been a while since I played any Wii games, hopefully this one delivers... I'm somewhat looking forwards to playing it since I've heard some great things about it... but I also heard a few horrible ones. Seems a love it or hate it kinda thing.
 The King of Fighters 02/03: I've always been a fan of KoF, so I'm gonna try to play a few KoF games this year.
 Marvel Nemesis - Rise of the Imperfects: I've played it a bit, it's horrible.
 Prince of Persia - The Forgotten Sands(DS): This game is everything I hate about DS games: Stylus based and aimed at kids. I kinda want to play all PoP games this year, so I kinda had to get it. I will skip Prince of Persia Battles, however...
 Samurai Shodown - Warriors Rage: A game I've been most curious about, the character designs for this gave always caught my eye, so it's great to finally be able to play it.

No comments:

Post a Comment