Friday, February 16, 2018

Archile's Grab-bag: THREE FOR ONE Edition

 Not a new package... BUT THREE SMALL PACKAGES. SO NEW BLOG ENTRY!
  Three shiny new packages with games. GAMESSSSS
 CoolBoarders 2: I don't know how or why I wound up purchasing Cool Boarders. I've been meaning to play Trick 'n snowboarder, which I haven't found a complete copy yet!, yet wound up purchasing this.
 CoolBoarders 3: That's funny....
 CoolBoarders 4: ...almost as if I wanted to play the entire franchise...
 CoolBoarders 2001(PS & PS2(Not pictured, forgot to take a photo!)): CoolBoarders marathon confirmed.
 Project Snowblind: I don't know much about Project Snowblind except the fact that it was only 2 bucks. 2 bucks. How do you say no to that? You don't.
 Barbarian: Ah! I used to play this terrible fighting game back in the day, and I remember next to nothing about it... but since I kinda wanna get every game I used to play... here it is.
 Le Mans 24 Hours: Something about a 24-hour race piqued my curiosity, so here I am. I'll be playing it soon. Very soon.
 Auto Modellista: First of all, it looks amazing. Secondly, it's made by Capcom. 1+1 = 2, so here we are.
 The Mark of Kri: I played a bit of it when I was younger and I never got the hype for it. It received great reviews and everyone sings its praises all the time, yet... I don't remember it being that good.
 Tomb Raider Chronicles: Fact, when I was younger I played every single Tomb Raider game by Core Design. Even the crappy shareware cash-in 'Artifacts'. Fact, I never finished a single Tomb Raider game. But on the same token, I never spent much time with Chronicles, I gave it a try or two but it didn't click well with me. I think I had fallen out of love with Tomb Raider by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment