Sunday, February 25, 2018

Now Playing: Prince of Persia - The Forgotten Sands(Wii)

 I forgot the Wii could look THIS good.
Same cover, now with an ugly red note.
 Alright, so I popped in the disc, expectations at a medium level.... and the game blew me away just with the intro alone. This game looks like a diamond and plays like butter. No other PoP game has looked this good before, and the framerate is so smooth, at least when compared with the PS2 version. It's games like this that prove just how much potential the Wii really had.

 I played. And played. And played. I logged in about an hour chasing the demon-sand zombie-thing. I love the game, even though it uses motion controls for combat, they work well. Platforming is great and combat is, probably, the best it's ever been in the Prince of Persia franchise.

 I don't wanna jump the gun, but the game is already promising to be among the best Prince of PErsia games yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment