Friday, February 7, 2014

Archile's Grab Bag: Sick Friday Edition

 So I'm seriously under the weather, damned flu, but no flu or sore throat would stop me from retrieving my games. So I went and fetch them, like a badass.
  Package package package!
  CUT IT OPEN, YEAH BABY.
 Dem goodies, today I didn't get much stuff, but the first game I retrieved was unbelievably expensive.
  Tales of Destiny II: You... you expensive piece of...... YOU BETTER BE GOOD. YOU BETTER BE GOOD. It's a Tales game, it has to be good. Please be good.
  Wild Arms 2: A game I liked quite a bit in my youth, time to give it another whirl.
 Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy: I don't even own a PSP, yet, but I needed this game.
 Castlevania - The Dracula X Chronicles: I'm a Castlevania fan and this game, Rondo of Blood, has eluded me for years. The Remake and SotN port are nice bonuses though!

No comments:

Post a Comment