Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Archile's Grab bag, Portable Wednesday edition

  Two boxes!? HAPPINESS.
 Let's cut'em open.
 FILLED TO THE BRIM, I'M LOVING IT.
 Shadow Madness: I think I didn't particularly like this game, but I've been wantint to replay, and finish it, for a while now.
 Final Fantasy VIII: I loved this game as a kid, but something tells me I will find the Draw system a drag now, ah well, it has to be played again, my childhood demands it.
 Crisis Core - Final Fantasy: People say that it's good, but Squeenix track record as of late is pretty sad, still, I must play it. Please, don't ruin Final Fantasy VII anymore, they were meant to be stand alone games.
 Mobile Suit Gundam VS Gundam Next Plus: I've been a fan of the franchise since Gundam: Federation VS Zeon, so I just had to get it. Now I just need to get Rengou VS Zaft....
  Darkstalkers Chronicle - The Chaos Tower: There's no such thing as too much Darkstalkers.
 Mimana - Iyar Chronicle: I've no idea what this game is all about, but gameplay seemed interesting.
  Gods Eater Burst: Seemed like a pretty good Monster Hunter Clone, so might as well give it a spin. So many PSP games, if only I had a PSP...
  What could be on the other box?
  Kirby's Return to Dream Land: I wasn't planning on getting this one so soon, but the game's price was skyrocketing upwards, so I took a dive.
 COULD IT BE?! A PSP!?

No comments:

Post a Comment