Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Now Playing: Rengoku - The Tower of Purgatory

 It's good. GOOOOOD.
 I love me some Rogue-like games every now and then, and for some reason I was drawn towards Rengoku. For some reason, since I don't really like games where you play as robots. Or animals. Or non-human looking things. But something about it, maybe the fact that this androids look more like demons? I dunno, but something about it made me gravitate towards it.... And after I purchased both Rengoku and Rengoku 2, I learned that both had received a rather... lukewarm reception.

 But fret not, I just defeated the second boss and I'm loving the game. I love the weapons, I love how your character looks, I love equipping different weapons and trying them out, I love having the ability to set-up back weaponry for when my ammo/energy runs out. I am enjoying this game, a lot. I was about to start Parasite Eve 1 actually, but I opted for this one on a whim, and I am most definitely not disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment